Location: 211 N Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Owner: St. John’s Episcopal Church
Design: Wood + Partners, Inc. | Heimsath Architects
Value of Improvements: $4,613,402.00
ETA: March 2019
Description: Proposed for the site of the existing St. John’s Episcopal Church is the removal of 6,030 SF of impervious area, including a 2,349 SF building at the southeastern corner of the property, for the construction of 5,178 SF of impervious area including a 3,921 SF, 2-story building. The project preserves all key historical components of this church property. Established in 1829, the St. John’s Episcopal Church is one of Tallahassee’s oldest houses of worship. The overall complex contains 27,600 SF of building space. The property is zoned Central Core within the Historic Preservation Overlay and the Multi-Modal Transportation District.