Owner: NORTH 10 CAPITAL ASSOCIATES, LTD, Capital Circle Development, LLC; High Ground Investments, LLC, Shallow Lake Partners, LLC
Developer: Meyer Development | HK Capital Group
Design: Avid Group
Description: The Park Place Planned Unit Development is a 302.89-acre multi-use development to be located within the northwest and northeast quadrants of the interchange for Interstate 10 and Capital Circle Northwest. The master-planned project site has over 1 mile of interstate frontage along the Western gateway to Florida's Capital City and proposes the following in new construction.
Residential (58.79 acres)
- 680 Residential Dwelling Units
- 110-Single Family (18.48 acres)
- 111-Townhouse (11.45 acres)
- 417-Apartment Units (28.86 acres)
- 42-Additional Condominiums/Apartments to be developed above Commercial retail/office spaces.
Commercial (93.30 acres)
- 337,000 square feet of Outlet Space
- 500,000 total square feet of Commercial / Retail
- Service Station
- Entertainment Space
- County Park
- Public Safety Services and County Park (11.78 acres)
- Conservation Easement (127.51 acres)
- Capital Circle Widening ROW (2.59 acres)
- Jamey Road Connector (0.46 acres)
- Powerline Easement (3.76 acres)
- Multi-Use Stormwater Pond (3.5 acres)
Also, the people at the customer service desk and bar are pretty open to talking about these issues with 'regulars' there. That tells me management is being pretty open about their concerns if the employees feel free to talk about it.