Cobb Theater - Fallschase VC

Coverage and Discussion of Projects Underway within the City of Tallahassee and Leon County.

Moderators: SPC II, tfmurr8019, florida

gatoremt

Re: Cobb Theater - Fallschase VC

Unread post by gatoremt » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:56 am

This is good to hear. I am ready for more to be done at Fallschase. A lot of landscaping has been completed in the last few days too. I will try to stop and get some pictures
Griff    
Waze Map Editor - State Manager Alabama, Florida & Georgia

jmgnole
City
City

Unread post by jmgnole » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:13 am

Urban Tallahassee used Facebook to ask what else folks wanted to see in there. Many mentioned chain restaurants.

I hope for a locally owned pub of some sort, and a locally owned breakfast spot. Per a posting, apparently by someone involved, Canopy Roads tried to get in there but The Wharf got the last spot. They're waiting for them to build some more spots. I still want my pub.

gatoremt

Unread post by gatoremt » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:42 am

I would love to have Canopy Roads or some type of breakfast spot. I dont drink so a Pub would not do me any good. I would really like to see a Whataburger or Sonic. Something that we dont have on this side of town. That might catch some of the flow off of I-10. I would even like to see a Hotel at this location. I think that would be a nice addition.
Griff    

DMartin
City
City

Unread post by DMartin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:24 am

We already have The Egg off of Capital Circle near Mahan and a Canopy Road off of the Parkway about 5 minutes away. I'd be down for a Five Guys or something new to Tallahassee.

gatoremt

Unread post by gatoremt » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:15 pm

I would be happy with something new to the area also.
Griff    

UrbanDesign
Megalopolis
Megalopolis

Unread post by UrbanDesign » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:30 am

Anything else for Fallschase? I doubt I will ever go here because going to the movies is a major rip off. Don't they have plenty of other space for other retail there? What about the housing component? I thought the original undeveloped fallschase area near lake lafayette would be developed.