Location: 505 W Pensacola St, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Owner: TIITF – Florida State University
Value of Improvements: $328,700,000.00 (Estimated Cost)
Description: Proposed is a multi-phase, muti-component master planned expansion of the Civic Center property and the development of adjacent parcels into approximately 907,000 SF of Hotel/Conference, Conference Facility, Retail, University College, Entrepreneurial, Basketball Training, Mixed-Use, District Infrastructure and Civic and Open Spaces.
- Hotel is initially expected to contain 200-250 guest rooms, Common Areas and a Conference Hall / Meeting Space in a total of 164,000 – 205,000 SF.
- Conference facility to be developed in two phases and situated across from the existing Turnbull Conference Center shall contain 80,000 – 100,000 SF
- Retail area shall offer 25,000 – 50,000 SF of space.
- College of Business will be developed as a 240,000 – 245,000 SF structure.
- Entrepreneurial space proposed. – 20,000 SF
- Basketball Training Addition – 60,000 SF
- Mixed Use – 50,000 – 100,000 SF
Total – 766,000 – 907,000 SF